The following are examples of possible evidence or artefacts that could be included in the ePortfolio to demonstrate engagement with the learning outcomes.
- critical reflections on readings or videos or professional conversations.
- a podcast to articulate the key ideas of a theological concept and the implications it has for your role and work with students
- conduct research into an aspect of Christian education at your school or ECS to analyse the foundational beliefs and areas of strength and improvement.
- a video of a professional conversation with a colleague or colleagues to consider perspectives and deepen understandings of a belief and/or practice in your school or ECS.
- a mind map to explore the relationship between a theological concept and an aspect of school life, eg describe how creation theology has implications for learning, the learner and the learning environment
- explain and justify how the learning in Connect has supported your achievement of the AITSL standards for teachers and shaped your understanding of your role in the school or ECS.