The Bible Society https://www.youtube.com/user/biblesocietytv
The Bible project https://www.youtube.com/user/jointhebibleproject
Max 7 https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Max+7.org
The beginner’s Bible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42zHVuH87Ao
Godly play retellings of stories https://www.youtube.com/user/GodlyPlayFndn
The visual Bible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PHPLApTt7Y&list=PLJJiOcAmZzv8ivybFO8X8feUmbexZHTb_
Engaging with the Bible
Godly play: Wondering questions include:
- I wonder which part of the story you like best?
- I wonder which part of the story is the most important?
- I wonder which part of the story you like the least?
- I wonder if there is a part of the story we could leave out and still have all of the story?
- I wonder which part of the story is most about you?
Wondering questions can also relate to the particular story presented, e.g. “I wonder what it felt like for Noah and his family to be shut inside the ark for so long?” or The Good Shepherd e.g. “I wonder who the sheep could really be?”
https://www.godlyplay.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/The-Art-of-Wondering.pdf provides a great exploration of the wondering process with Godly play and Bible stories.
Enter the Bible https://www.enterthebible.org/
Engaging with Scripture https://resourcecem.com/category/content-areas/scripture-jesus/