Instructions for iPad or iPhone users
1. Make sure the free iBooks app is on your iPad/iPhone.
2. Follow the link from web browser to reach the ePub document.
3. Download the ePub document - this will depend upon your internet connection download speed. The file size is 307MB. This may take up to 2 hours to download.
4. Select 'Open in iBooks' on the iPad/iPhone once the download has completed - 'Open in iBooks' will only appear once the download is fully complete.
5. The eBook will open and be added to your iBooks collection.
6. From now on, you can open the ePub document from the iBooks app on your iPad/iPhone.
Instructions for Android users
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org