Following the Leadership Development Program (LDP) review we are delighted to announce we have called for tenders for the reset of the LDP. We anticipate the LDP will begin in Semester 2, 2021. The learning outcomes for the LDP have been revised to align with the Vocational practices and Capabilities from Growing deep. Graduates of the LDP will:
- Develop the capacity to think and act critically, creatively, and innovatively by exploring issues and research crucial to future leaders in education.
- Critically reflect on how Lutheran theological concepts can be applied to leadership in education contexts.
- Explore leadership strategies that reflect relevant leadership approaches for the emerging future.
- Reflect on leadership capabilities and determine areas for personal and professional learning/development.
- Understand the influence of leadership on school culture and ethos.
We expect to announce the successful tender before the end of November this year.