Planning for 2022 is underway. Achievements from the Strategic Direction 2021-2024 so far include:
- LTJ supplement published and LEArning circles scheduled (Research and develop resources exploring the intersection of Lutheran theology with contemporary educational theories and practices, and significant social, environmental and ethical issues)
- Re-visioning underway (Review the Vision for Learners and Learning in alignment with Growing deep). We look forward to launching at ACLE2022.
- LDP reviewed, redesigned and launched (Grow the pool and pipeline of future Lutheran education leaders)
LEA and NLT teams have looked at the strategic direction and agreed focus areas for 2022. Project areas include:
- Refresh the governance induction site (Establish a policy and provide resources for the ongoing spiritual formation of national, regional, school and ECS governors)
- Establish an accreditation policy for lay and ordained ministry personnel in schools (eg chaplains)
- Provide resources to support the worship life of schools and ECSs
- Gender equity in leadership (Grow the pool and pipeline of future Lutheran education leaders)
- Lexicon upgrade
Details about how to get involved in these projects and more will be provided in due course.