National Ministry Conference
Mark McCrindle's presentation: Engaging with the emerging generation: strategies to effectively connect and communicate with today's learners
from the 2017 LEA National Ministry Conference.
- Mark McCrindle part a, Mark McCrindle part b
- LEVNT conference PowerPoint
- Bishop John Henderson's presentation: Why worship in a Lutheran school//ECS? from the 2017 LEA National Ministry Conference.
- Notes of the presentations from elective presenters and keynote speakers from In The Mix the August 2015 National School Pastors and Chaplains Conference
- Building families The Family Stories That Bind Us - encouraging the building of strong families conducted by Edith Cowan University
- Creating Safe Places A research paper in the journal 'Pastoral Care in Education'
- Building a pastoral care program A resource from Catholic Education NSW
- Grief and loss A summary paper with classroom strategies
- Youth suicide Judith Murray's paper is noteworthy
- School chaplaincy by David Pohlmann This book provides an introduction to the art of chaplaincy in the school setting. It outlines the origins and nature of chaplaincy, allowing the reader to explore the contexts within which school chaplains find themselves, and helping them to examine the various chaplaincy models and roles that fit those contexts. It also shows how chaplains can approach and respond to the everyday issues encountered in the school setting: program development, ministry teamwork, pastoral care, working with others, events, worship, spiritualty and religious education.
- LEQ pastoral and restorative practices
- LEQ pastoral and restorative practice framework
- LEQ pastoral and restorative practices for parents and caregivers