An ePortfolio provides the opportunity for critical reflection on the Connect learning journey. Your ePortfolio will enable you to personalise and make visible your learning through the collection and generation of evidence or artefacts that describe your engagement with the learning outcomes. As you explore the beliefs and theology that inform Lutheran education, you will be developing understandings about the nature and purpose of Lutheran education and have opportunities to reflect upon your role and contribution to your school or ECS.
ePortfolios will provide the opportunity for:
- identifying what is important in the learning journey
- sharing of change and growth over a period of time
- collaborative reflective practice as you ponder your own questions with colleagues, plan, inquire, problem-solve and grow in understandings
- personal inquiry and independent, self-directed learning
- intellectual challenge as the nature of ePortfolios allows for multidimensional and different responses to the learning outcomes
- continuous and ongoing reflection on the learning journey itself
- ongoing professional learning and career pathways as Connect is not a stand-alone experience but is tertiary accredited and can contribute towards a Graduate Certificate or Masters through Australian Lutheran College
The ePortfolio could form the basis for your professional learning plan for your first years in Lutheran education. Please submit your ePortfolio within 6 months of completing Connect Session 4 or make arrangements with your Connect regional manager.