Tania Nelson Title: Building bridges: exploring the contributions of principals and pastors to the mission of Lutheran primary schools
Shane Paterson Title: How is teacher underperformance constructed by principals of Lutheran schools?
Merryn Ruwoldt Title: To Lead, or Not to Lead: that is the question: An exploration of understandings of leadership in the context of the deputy principal in the Lutheran secondary school
Ken Albinger Title: Using Values: a Qualitative Analysis of Ethical Dilemmas Encountered by Australian Lutheran Secondary School Principals
Ian Marks Title: Rhetoric or reality: An exploratory study of the culture of Queensland Lutheran Schools
Adrienne Jericho Title: Perceptions of Principal Appraisal: Experience in Australian Lutheran Schools
Meryl Jennings Title: Nurture, Outreach and Beyond: Reconceptualising Lutheran Education for the Contemporary Australian Context
Richard Hauser Title: The Patriarchs: A Biographical Approach to the History of Australian Lutheran Schooling 1839 - 1919
Malcolm Bartsch Title: The Dialogue of Theology and Education: Clarifying the role of Lutheran confessional theology for Australian Lutheran school education
Ken Bartel Title: Leadership in a Lutheran School: an Exploration of principal and school pastor worldviews and their potential impact on the transformation of the school learning community
Schoolink A joint publication of the national and regional offices of Lutheran Education Australia.
Principal Health and Wellbeing in Australian Lutheran Schools
A Camp Australia and ALITE Research Project, Dr Mark Worthing and Dr Shane Paterson
May 2021 Lutheran Theological Journal (LTJ) supplement
- Andrew Jaensch Nice Lutheran schools? Glory or cross in the education marketplace
- Anna Nürnberger Student agency through the Lutheran lens
- Kerrin Huth Competing interests and the inclusion of children with complex needs
- Dianne Eckermann Bringing love to life: the inclusion of transgender students in Lutheran schools
- Stephen Haar Supporting same-sex attracted students in Lutheran middle and secondary schools
- Tim Jarick Positive psychology—flourishing within a Lutheran school?
- Lutheran Education Australia Science and theology within Lutheran school communities
- Shane Paterson The lens of Lutheran theology on managing teacher underperformance