Based on the learning experiences during Connect participants will be able to:
- articulate how the learning in Connect has influenced their understanding, practice and contribution to their Lutheran school or early childhood service
- Explain what has been of greatest significance and how it has changed your understandings, practice and contribution to your school or ECS.
- Identify a specific area of practice or aspect of your role and critically reflect on the insights gained through your Connect journey with reference to particular professional conversations, readings, videos.
- analyse and describe the ways Lutheran theological perspectives can shape practices in an ECS, school or classroom.
- Identify and discuss the key ideas of one of the Connect theological concepts and critically reflect on how it informs an aspect of school life or your classroom practice.
- identify and critically reflect on questions that will inform a plan for further learning that will advance their understanding, practice and contribution to Lutheran education.
- Reflect on your learning journey, your understandings, questions, wonderings, practice and growth. Review your Connect induction reflections and consider your remaining questions and needs to identify the next steps in your professional learning that will enhance your contribution to Lutheran education.