The ePortfolio is cumulative and demonstrates your growth over the duration of the course. Session 4 will occur in the regional office and you will be provided with time to finalise the commentary and submit your eportfolio. If you choose not to submit your ePortfolio at this time, you will have up to six months to finalise and submit your ePortfolio for Accreditation to teach in a Lutheran education. Your school Connect facilitator/regional Connect coordinator can provide support and respond to your questions.
Lutheran education communities value ongoing learning so your school or ECS Connect facilitator and principal will be able to discuss with you how your learning and ePortfolio can be shared with your community.
How to submit your Connect ePortfolio:
- Download the ePortfolio submission cover page and fill in the form
- Submit your ePortfolio plus the cover page via email to: LutheranEdAust@lutheran.edu.au
Notes regarding your ePortfolio submissions:
- Acceptable file types include Word, PowerPoint or PDF and can be attached to the email during submission. Please do not exceed a file size of 8MB.
- Alternatively a link to an external site can be included eg YouTube, website URL or OneNote. As we have a team marking the ePortfolios it is important your link is EASILY accessible. You might consider converting your website to a PDF for easy access for the markers.
- If linking to an external URL, the ePortfolio must remain available for 6 months.
Please contact LutheranEdAust@lutheran.edu.au if you require assistance to submit your ePortfolio.