1. Watch this video for support to complete your Connect portfolio
3. Choose a platform, eg Wix, Padlet, Word, OneNote
4. Organise your platform with a space for Connect Sessions 1-4 and a space for your final commentary.
5. Connect Sessions 1-4 will engage you in professional conversations and resources from the padlets around the different concepts of Connect. In each session, critically reflect (ePortfolio critical reflection) on what was most important and how it has supported your understanding about the concept and your role in the school or ECS. Choose photos of readings, brainstorming or activities or videos of conversations that support your critical reflections. Make sure to reference at least one resource from the padlet for each session. The ePortfolio guiding questions for reflecting on each session will also support your critical reflections. Outcome one exemplars. (This attends to Outcome 1 and this needs to be about a page for each session.)
6. Session 4 will provide you with the opportunity to complete your final reflection or commentary on your Connect journey. The final commentary will be organised around the Connect Outcomes, 1, 2 and 3. (The final commentary is no more than 2 pages.)
Outcome 1 Look back over your Connect ePortfolio recordings and critically reflect on what has been most significant and how it has shaped your role in the school. Outcome one exemplars.
Outcome 2 Choose one concept (grace, creation, theology, relationships, Bible) you would like to inquire into a little further and either include a couple of paragraphs in your final reflection or add to your session reflections for that concept. Be sure to advise readers where they will find your analysis of the concept. Outcome two exemplars.
Outcome 3 Look back over your Connect journey and identify the questions and issues you would like to explore further and develop a plan for how you will do this. Outcome three exemplars.
7. Use the self-reflection checklist and share your portfolio with your school Connect facilitator or a colleague
8. Download the ePortfolio submission cover page and complete
9. Submit your ePortfolio plus the cover page via email to: LutheranEdAust@lutheran.edu.au
NB if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your regional facilitator or Anne Dohnt at LEA (firstname.lastname@example.org). We would be very happy to set up a Zoom conversation to support you.