The following resources and links are provided to support school councils and councillors in performing their duties.
Australian Lutheran schools (An introduction for school councillors)
Also available as en eBook Apple or Android
Through this module councillors will gain an understanding of:
- the relationship of the LCA to its schools
- the story of Lutheran schooling in Australia – past and present, regional
- the role of LEA and the regions in supporting Lutheran schools
Key documents for governing bodies
The following key documents and policies for governing bodies will guide and direct the governance and management of a Lutheran school.
Resources for Governing Lutheran schools
These governance resources are provided as templates only for use by Lutheran school councils as they deem applicable to their context. The following key areas for school councils are covered:
- Core business of school council
- School council membership
- School council processes
- School council documents