Christian Studies resources
- LIFE curriculum
- Tim Keller - social justice London City Mission interviewed Tim Keller, Senior Pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church, about the need for including social justice in Christian ministry.
- No Greater Love - Fr Rob Galea More about Fr Rob Galea and his music at www.FrRobGalea.com
- What is Christianity all about anyway? Answering some of those 'what is Christianity all about anyway?' questions
- In the Mix conference Notes of the presentations from elective presenters and keynote speakers from the August 2015 National School Pastors and Chaplains Conference
- God leaves us room to be human
- Why Lutheran schools Rev James Winderlich answers this question in an article written for the August 2015 edition of Principals Voice
- The Coloured Glass Classroom A 'must see' site for Christian Studies
- Melbourne Dioceses Religion Education This website is a 'must visit' site!
- Brisbane Diocese Religious Education These resources are a 'must see'!
- Brisbane Dioecese Ethics This site contains various unit resources on spirituality, life choices, social justice, good and evil etc
- RE Online RE Online has a range of resources for teachers and students on world religions. A 'must visit' site
- Halloween Info Sheet Grow Ministries have published this 'fact sheet' about Halloween
- Vibrant Faith at Home A website intended for 'at home' but ideas can be used in a school context. A range of ideas and resources seeking to empower families and individuals of all ages.
- CS Connect Connecting educators via Facebook in Lutheran schools across SA, NT and WA in all matters to do with Christian Studies.
- LEQ CS Community Lutheran Education Queensland Christian Studies Community is a Facebook group set up to share resources, ask questions, post ideas, photos and discussion threads.
Christian Studies audit tool
Year 11 and 12 Christian Studies research
Equip Module 8 Videos
Mark Worthing answers the questions:
- Is there a difference between ethics, morals and values?
- Is there such a thing as Christian ethics?
- What guides Christian decision making?
- How can we view the 10 commandments?
- Is WWJD a helpful tool for Christians?
- What do you hope students learn by studying ethics?
Christian Studies Assessment
- PowerPoint on Assessment in Christian Studies
Biblical literacy: what do you understand about the Bible?
- www.christianity.org.au The website and personal responses reflect a conventional, moderate Christian faith
Bible literacy workshop
Dominique Jacqueline has presented an excellent article on Biblical literacy that is a great resource for a staff or faculty session on biblical literacy.
- Biblical literacy workshop by Dominique Jacqueline ACLE4
This session will explore what is involved in being biblically literate and how to deepen one’s own and students’ understanding of the biblical text in a meaningful and engaging manner.
The Bible in Christian Studies
Dominique Jacqueline also provides some insights into using the Bible in her video from the Christian Studies unit writing project.